The benefits of TaqPath BactoPure Microbial Detection Master Mix:
- Consistent low-level detectionof bacterial, fungal, mammalian, and viral DNA, as well as antibiotic resistance markers. TaqPath BactoPure Microbial Detection Master Mix has been optimized for highly reproducible, low-level detection from a wide variety of samples. TaqPath BactoPure master mix reliably detects and quantitates low-concentration samples.
- Tolerant of PCR inhibitorstypically found in biopharmaceutical, molecular diagnostic, and research applications from both purified samples and crude lysates. The unique proprietary TaqPath BactoPure master mix formulation allows robust performance even in the presence of substances that can inhibit PCR, resulting in effective template detection from both purified DNA and crude lysate as illustrated.
- Wide linear dynamic range(up to 8 logs) enabling accurate detection with both low- and high-DNA-concentration samples. The formulation can be run in either fast or standard cycling conditions on a wide variety of qPCR platforms.
- Optimized for multiplexing— TaqPath BactoPure master mix is available in two formulations that enable one- to four-target detection per reaction, allowing for additional assays and/or controls to be run simultaneously for increased efficiency.
- General purpose reagent labeled ‘For Laboratory Use’ and manufactured under cGMP – TaqPath master mixes are general purpose reagents labeled ‘For Laboratory Use’ and manufactured in an ISO 13485-certified and FDA-registered facility that adheres to cGMP principles.
Additional information in the following links to more documents:.
- Application note: Advancing biopharma QC testing with TaqPath BactoPure Microbial Detection Master Mix
- White paper: TaqPath BactoPure Microbial Detection Master Mix supports low-level target detection for biopharmaceutical and molecular diagnostic applications
- Flyer: TaqPath BactoPure Microbial Detection Master Mix Quick Start Guide