We are looking for a sales and application specialist who will join our Chemistry & Immunological team at Rhenium Medical. This position is a field-based role, requiring a proactive and dynamic individual with a background in science. If you meet these qualifications and are ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role, we invite you to apply.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling and providing application support for laboratories in hospitals and HMO as for the products sold by the department, particularly in the areas of Chemistry and Immunologically.
- The ideal candidate would be familiar with the diagnostic field and have experience with technology and instruments.
- He/She would have to be highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently.
- The sales and application specialist would provide pre – and post–sale scientific and application support, working closely with customers as well as suppliers and various departments within the company.
- A master’s degree or higher in life sciences
- Former sales experience (big advantage)
- Marketing orientation and sales skills will be a significant advantage.
- Hands-on lab experience
- Highly technical and fast (including self) learning skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Attention to details required