Rhenium is looking for Application and Sales Specialist in the field of Genetic Analysis.
This position is a field-based role, requiring a proactive and dynamic individual with a strong background in molecular biology. If you meet these qualifications and are ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role in the world of genetic analysis, we invite you to apply.
- We are seeking a highly qualified individual to fill the role of Application and Sales Specialist in the field of genetic analysis.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for selling and providing application support for the products sold by the department, particularly in the areas of qPCR, dPCR, and capillary electrophoresis.
- A Master’s degree or higher in life sciences.
- Extensive experience in molecular biology is a must.
- Practical experience in Real-Time PCR is an advantage.
- Practical experience in Sanger sequencing/capillary electrophoresis is a significant advantage.
- Marketing orientation and sales skills will be a significant advantage.