PowerTrack™ SYBR™ Green Master Mix allows reproducibility, enable ease of use and provide flexibility at a competitive price for SYBR Green gene expression.
Features of the Applied Biosystems™ PowerTrack™ SYBR™ Green Master Mix for real-time PCR include:
1. Two-color tracking dye system indicates where pipetting has occurred
When the yellow sample is pipetted into the well containing the blue master mix, the well turns green. Extensive testing was done to verify the tracking dye doesn’t impact data quality.
2. Broad primer Tm and concentration
Broad primer Tm and primer concentration compatibility allows qPCR reaction set up flexibility with minimal optimization.
3. Superior specificity and tight reproducibility in Cts over a broad dynamic range improve data quality
Specific amplification is essential for valid data and part of the Minimum Information for Publication of Quantitative Real-Time PCR Experiments Guidelines (MIQE)
4. Compatible with Invitrogen™ SuperScript™ IV VILO Master Mix for reverse transcription
Designed to be used with SuperScript™ IV VILO™ Master Mix enable high-yield of reverse transcriptase for reproducible results.
5. Formulated with UNG/dUTP to prevent contamination of carryover PCR products
UNG treatment can prevent the reamplification of carryover PCR products by removing any uracil incorporated into single- or doublestranded amplicons
(Longo et al., 1990).
UDG prevents reamplification of carryover PCR products in an assay if all previous PCR for that assay was performed using a dUTP-containing master mix.
6. ROX dye for improved data precision
The ROX™ dye Passive Reference provides an internal reference to which the reporter-dye signal can be normalized during data analysis. Normalization is necessary to correct for fluorescence fluctuations due to changes in concentration or volume.
7. Broad instrument compatibility maximizes versatility
Compatible with all Applied Biosystems real-time PCR instruments. It is also compatible with the Bio-Rad CFX96, CFX384, and iQ5; Roche LightCycler 480; and Agilent Mx3005P systems.